GIIDR publishes in all areas of cellular & Molecular Immunology along with the infectious diseases, including but not limited to
1. Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases & Immune response
- Epidemiology & Pathogenesis of diseases
- Diagnostic Technique's Advancements
- Infection Control
- Tropical Diseases
- Anti-Infective Therapy
- Study of normal immunological Pathways
- Immune defects due to Genetic Variations
- New Therapeutic Targets & Gene therapies
- Genetically resulted Autoimmune diseases
It covers the following domains but not limited to
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson Disease
- Alzheimer Disease
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Guillain-Barre and myasthenia gravis
4. Immunological Techniques
- Immune cell Isolation
- Development of Vaccines
- Prevention & Control of Infectious disease outbreaks
- Global Challenges in Vaccination
6. Cancer Immunology
7. Developmental Immunology
- Development of Immune cells & Organs
- Adaptive Immunity
- Innate Immunity
8. Clinical Immunology
- Clinical features of Autoimmune diseases
- Pathology of Immunodeficient diseases
We are committed to publish research papers of very good quality so as to improve the impact of our publications on researchers.
Your article gets the most trustworthy reviews from the top professionals of the field.
We have a very well versed and qualified team of professional editors to publish your research and guide you through out the process.
We have the most comprehensive marketing strategy for sharing your research across the globe.
We are committed to preserve our valuable research so we submit it to multiple international archives.
Unique identifier is assigned to each article published which improves your discoverability.